Re: SVO: RE: Petition to join the CCA...

In a message dated 97-12-02 15:21:01 EST, Jesus_Garcia@dscc.dla.mil writes:

<<
 Just how many cars are need to join the CCA??????????????????????

Since this help group is relatively new, we have not discussed it but I
figure minimum of 3 with no maximum. We also have to take into account how
many drivers their are. for example if you have 3 cars in a household with 3
drivers, that does not count. Some are only mildly afflicted while
others(like myself) got it bad and cant turn down a good deal and just keep
adding to the Driveway.

Paul (CCA President)
Current count= 12 Vehicles(warning, this number could change at any time)