Re: SVO: RE: Petition to join the CCA...

In a message dated 97-12-02 16:31:12 EST, DCompton@JNPCS.COM writes:

<< Motorcycles don't count, we're
 stretching it with the trikes.  Can you believe we have 2 on the list? >>
Dave, you might hit a sore spot here, you have offended another founder(Eric
Crouse) he has a harley too as well as an 84 Mark VII, 92 LX, 66 Coupe and a
tiny avenger style droptop in the works. He will be online shortly. Bikes are
transportation too.

If I get enough complaints, I am going to punish you by dropping of my 79
coupe in your driveway and let you try to sell it. LOL

Paul (CCA President)