2.3 turbo stuff

Hi turbo freaks
Finally an unmoderated turbo 2.3 list.   Thanks Corey.
I know some of the list members, but for those I don't: My name is Randy
Schiltz and I have two 86 Merkur XR4Tis.  One is a daily driver and the
other has the engine apart waiting for horsepower goodies.  I live in
Southern California, if you are in the area and like to BS, let me know.
BSing is one of my hobbies.

I am using my wifes email account,  I apologies if there is any confusion
over the name on the account and my signiture.

Later
Randy