SVO: Re: None

In a message dated 97-12-02 23:49:51 EST, monty@loop.com writes:

<< Eric, that sounds even better to me than the swap meet.  Lets do it, you
 post the particulars such as directions and time,  I'll start pestering
 Ray, Neil, Jim, etc.  Are you guys listening???

 See you Friday night.  Monty

  Give me a day to confirm on this.  I have cousins flying in on Friday night
from London.  Well see.  Though I have never really hung out at Bob's, but
the parknig lot looks small and those old farts and their hot rods quickly
fill them up, so I guess we need to get their early.  Cruisers last week was
dead, most probably because of the cold weather.

-Eric