Re: 2.3 turbo stuff

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Randy Schiltz wrote:

> Studying??  We want to know what happened to that motor. :--)
>

> > *sitting at home thinking about tearing into the Pinto, but should be
> > doing studying for finals next week*

I didn't *say* I was studying...I said I was "thinking about
studying"...there's a big difference. ;)

I might rip it out this weekend, but it depends on what's going on...I
want to steam clean it off before I rip it out -- You know what a mess it
is...yeccchhhh...

If you're feeling ambitious, come on over. ;)

Talk to you later,
Joe