Re: SVO: RE: Petition to join the CCA...

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Brian Knowles wrote:

> Chris Costanzo said:
>
> >... I have MEMBERSHIP cards to 3 junkyards...
>
> >                                        Bug Bug

Well, we dont have memberships, but every shift at all 3 yards here
know me, and I didnt know *anybody* there b4 I started goin there...I
think now they raise the price cuz they know i will try to bring em down
anyhow:)
Speakin of parts, I have 5 uppers and like 8 lower intakes.....how or WHY
I got them I have no clue!