Re: SVO: Re: Petition to join the CCA...

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997 extremesvo@juno.com wrote:

> Can we please take this offline. It makes the SVO List look petty. Plus
> its kinda getting old.

Huh?
how does it make the list look "petty" and who is judging?

I will offer a little bit of advice that I use myself and wish other would
too.  If I am tired of a thread, I dont complain to the list about how I
dont want to read it..If I see the topic at the top of the post and the
subject is stil the same, I just delete it.  Whats the big deal?  no
thread I have seen is more annoying than the whining that follows it.