Re: SVO: RE: Petition to join the CCA...

In a message dated 97-12-03 00:09:17 EST, BugBug@net-thing.net writes:

<<  What
 does this get me?

                                         Bug Bug

 BTW- I will be purchasing a nuclear generator to supply enough juice for my
 shock therapy :)

This will get you pushed ahead first in line for the shock therapy and you
will also be our first guinnea pig for acupuncture therapy(not sure if this
works yet but now that we have a patient............. ). This is great,
somoeone who shows the willingness to be cured by buying his own therapy
supplies> There must be hope.

BTW, I must retract the SANFORD AND SON comment on dave, obviously we have a
more deserving member. Hey Bug Bug, where is Lamont???

Paul (CCA President)