modern performance

I had nick e-mail me his turbo 2.3 parts catalog last night because I
figured maybe he would have a few "deals", and if nothing else It would be
a good laugh. A good laugh it was! I can not believe the $$$ he wants for
some of that stuff he has in the catalog. About half of the stuff cost
more than I paid for my '84 SVO! I can't imagine that anyone willing to
pay that much for speed parts isn't already driving at least a Porche.
Nick also spends a lot of time quoting dyno's runs "with a few other
mod's"- what does that mean? Oh Well, I guess that is why I am on this list;)
BTW, if anyone wants to see his catalog, I will mail it to yah.

	Matt Carlson
	84 SVO Mustang
	http:/www.acm.ndsu.nodak.edu/~macarlso
	"Knowledge is HorsePower"