Re: Need help selecting a turbo

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Cory Erickson wrote:

> Just don't gut the upper plenum :) If you must, I have one to sell for
> cheap!

He does, I've seen it... and he lives in ND so he isn't as far away as
some, where are you dennis?

> > 12. 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears (need help here too)
>
> You can probably get an axle out of a Mark VII or a later TC, but I
> suspect the width will be 1 inch wider than your present axle (no biggy,
> if you can live with the rear stance).

THe SVO already has  a wider rear axle than a plain (everything else is
plain to me;) ) mustang, so I think that is will be the same

like I said, we are all cheap here ;)

	Matt Carlson
	84 SVO Mustang
	http:/www.acm.ndsu.nodak.edu/~macarlso