Re: Need help selecting a turbo

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Cory Erickson wrote:

> > 10. Mass Air
>
> Don't get Scott started :)

I actually get tired of sayin the same thing over and over agian...:)

> > # 1. From Modern Performance
>
> When you decide to get a bigger turbo, look into other common OEM turbos
> for starters. Scott Shidel found a nice big T04 from a Navistar Diesel
> for cheap ($40?).

hey, I paid 50 for that thing!  But then agian, the only things usable
were the compressor and exhaust housings, and the center section.  The
wheels were shot as were the bearings and sealplate stuff...
IS that what its from though?  what is a Navistar?  I must be the only one
that doesnt know what my own turbo is from:)