Re: SVO: Re: Petition to join the CCA...

In a message dated 97-12-03 06:10:38 EST, shidel@suntan.eng.usf.edu writes:

<<
 On Wed, 3 Dec 1997 extremesvo@juno.com wrote:

 > Can we please take this offline. It makes the SVO List look petty. Plus
 > its kinda getting old.

 Huh?
 how does it make the list look "petty" and who is judging?

 I will offer a little bit of advice that I use myself and wish other would
 too.  If I am tired of a thread, I dont complain to the list about how I
 dont want to read it..If I see the topic at the top of the post and the
 subject is stil the same, I just delete it.  Whats the big deal?  no
 thread I have seen is more annoying than the whining that follows it.

Humor makes the world go round and there is nothing wrong with clean fun,
plus it breaks up any monotony.Would you prefer a boring technical bulliten
or people sharing information, building friendships and having a little fun?

Paul (CCA Pres.)