SVO: Re: modern performance

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997 10:52:24 -0600 (CST) Matt R Carlson
<macarlso@plains.NoDak.edu> writes:
>I had nick e-mail me his turbo 2.3 parts catalog last night because I
>figured maybe he would have a few "deals", and if nothing else It
>would be
>a good laugh. A good laugh it was! I can not believe the $$$ he wants
>for
>some of that stuff he has in the catalog. About half of the stuff cost
>
>more than I paid for my '84 SVO! I can't imagine that anyone willing
>pay that much for speed parts isn't already driving at least a Porche.
>
>Nick also spends a lot of time quoting dyno's runs "with a few other
>mod's"- what does that mean? Oh Well, I guess that is why I am on this
>list;)

Well said my friend!!!! you stated everything in one paragraph. but to
side with Nick(sort of) there is something called Supply and Demand. and
since our cars are a limited production, prices are going to be just a
bit higher. BUT NOT THAT HIGH.
Personally i would think that if prices were lower people would by more
stuff. I know i would.

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)