SVO: rear control arm bushings

  I noticed that where the upper control arm mounts to the diff; the bushings
are slightly detroited and can only guess that the bushings on the other side
of the control arm are the same too.  Now with this in mind, which bushings
should I put there for improved handling, but decent for the street.  Poly
urathane, Graphite energy suspension brand, neoprin - TRW stuff or???  BTW how
hard is it to change the ones at least on the diff, the bushings on that mount
to the frame look like a pain in the  ass job to me.  Thanks.

-Eric