From: rumoving@bellsouth.net <rumoving@bellsouth.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list SVO <SVO@SMARTWORX.COM>
Date: Thursday, December 04, 1997 11:55 AM
Subject: SVO: Running Codes

Running Codes...almost sounds like a modern-day Native American name,
huh? But seriously, I bought myself one of these big (pocket size)
computer scanners and I have one problem...

Where the heck do I plug it in???..I thought it was under the dash on
the drivers side....am I wrong here?

Btw, it's one of the scanners that can be used while the car is in
operation.

Thanks

Bud Morton
86 2R