SVO: Koni question

How does one get the Koni struts replaced under their lifetime warrantee? I've
looked at the Koni web page and there isn't a reference to it.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the e-mails regarding my questions about
the fast idle and fan problem.

I'm still needing a nice leather shift knob. I'm considering buying the Ford
Motorsports knob. I know it's a different thread, but can't it be re-threaded?
Also, anyone have any cheap non cracked driving lights?

Thanks!...............Danny

94 Lincoln Mark VIII, the soft riding Cobra
88 Mustang GT Convertible, my wife's car, she had it since new
85.5 Mustang SVO Jalapeno red, build date 06-12-85