Re: SVO: Koni question

At 05:02 PM 12/4/97 EST, DoctrQuest wrote:
>How does one get the Koni struts replaced under their lifetime warrantee?
I've
>looked at the Koni web page and there isn't a reference to it.

Danny,

If you bought your SVO new, you can call Koni Directly at 1-606-727-5035.
Lee Grimes has been handling these warranty claims in the past, but I'm
sure anyone there will be happy to help you. You will need some sort of
(not sure what) paperwork that proves you bought the car new.

For those of you out there who need or want to buy new Konis, one of the
best sources is Jim Dingell at Performance Parts, Inc. (PPI). Jim has all
kinds of goodies for the Mustang SVO, including the only reasonably priced
new steering wheels (if you choose not to get the recovered steering wheels
through SVO Owners Association).

Jim can be reached at:
	Jim Dingell at Performance Parts Inc <ppi@mnsinc.com>
	http://www.mustangparts.com

Sorry I can't help you on your shift knob or fog lights -- they are hard to
come by.

Jim Dvorak

BACK ONLINE!: http://www.mustangsvo.org  ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org
(If you can't reach it, your DNS servers are updated frequently and you
should be able to reach it soon!)