Re: SVO: Koni question -- Help on Fog Lights

Danny,

Duh. I forgot that Jim Dingell at PPI did have some brand new fog lights --
not cheap, but cheaper than Ford has sold them for

Or they're still available from Ford --- shop around -- and use these part
numbers so you don't annoy the busy parts guys at your local Ford or L/M
dealers.

Marchal 390 Fog Light:

	Lamp Assembly: E6FZ-15200-A
	Cover: E4ZZ-15K233-A (obsolete)
	Bulb: D9ZZ-13466-A

None of these items are cheap, and not always in stock. I believe the
lenses are available, but I don't have the part number handy.

-- Jim

Jim Dvorak

BACK ONLINE!: http://www.mustangsvo.org  ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org
(If you can't reach it, your DNS servers are updated frequently and you
should be able to reach it soon!)