SVO: Rough idle on cold startup

I really apreciate all the help you guys gave me but unfortunately I
could not find the cause of my problem.
I did however find out that I only have 14in. of vaccum at idle with a
stock cam installed, but I can't find out why.
I tried advancing the cam and ignition timing and also checked
compression but nothing helped.
I think it might be time to sell the car because I have had just about
enough of it over the past 4 years !!!!!

	Anyone interested in an 85 SVO with 75k miles and a rough idle ?

Just kidding!!!
Kevin Cirelli
turboman@bellatlantic.net

	Anyone interest