SVO: Re: modern performance

>What problem have you had with the Mac stuff? I found them to be very
>helpful, I had a problem with the pipes rusting on my 88 and they
>replaced
>them free(3 years later).they warranty their stuff for life. I have
>Mac pipes
>on the Svo and they fit fine.
>
>Paul (CCA Pres.)
>86 Svo + The rest of the herd.

I dunno maybe they are o.k, but on my car they don;t fit right.. one
hangs lower then the other. and it doesn;t follow the rear valance
parallel... oh well but its good enought for me.

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)