Re: SVO: roller cam?

On Thu, 04 Dec 1997 13:27:12 -0600 matthew.jennings@utiligent.com
(Matthew C. Jennings - UTL) writes:
>I've had the same sentiments before too.  But keep in mind the R & D
>that goes into hi-performance stuff.  Yes, it is a peice of metal
>worth
>about $50 by itself.  But if $50 bucks is all you want to spend then
>you
>should buy the steel and grind the cam yourself.  Uh-oh...the price
>just
>went up.  And then you should test it in your car.  Uh-oh more time
>invested.  See what I mean.  Don't be so narrowminded because someone
>wants some reimbursement for their long hours in the workshop building
>something that you will benefit from.

I understand all that, but when was the last time you saw a $650 dollar
cam????
thats what i thought.. Now i know stuff for our cars are expensive then
say a 5.0, but some of these prices are ridiculous. that is mainly the
reason my car is almost stock... i would think $400 or so would be o.k,
also if it was $400 people could actaully afford of it..

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)