SVO: Fwd: FOR SALE

In a message dated 97-12-05 00:53:53 EST, mmak@intraxgroup.com writes:

<< Saleen Racecraft Front Struts(Brand New)-$100 pair
 Saleen Racecraft Progressive Spring Set(Brand New)-$100
 Saleen Racecraft Rear Lower Control Arms w/Poly Bushings(Brand New)-$100

 Ford SVO HD Rear Upper Control Arms w/new diff bushings(Brand New)-$30 >>

  Should I get any of the rear control arms for the SVO?  Or is this going to
give me more headache than I want?  Myabe I should just change the bushings
instead.

-Eric

--- Begin Message ---
FOR SALE-Parts are for a 87-93 Mustang

Saleen Racecraft Front Struts(Brand New)-$100 pair
Saleen Racecraft Progressive Spring Set(Brand New)-$100
Saleen Racecraft Rear Lower Control Arms w/Poly Bushings(Brand New)-$100

Ford SVO HD Rear Upper Control Arms w/new diff bushings(Brand New)-$30
Mac Equal Length Shorties(USED)-$75

Parts are located in San Jose.  If interested please email me at
mmak@intraxgroup.com.

Thanks,

Mike

| Another Fordnatics post -- Author retains copyright -- ask before forwarding

request@lists1.best.com|

--- End Message ---