Re: SVO: roller cam?

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997 19:31:36 -0800 (PST) "Neil G. Chirico"
<neil@saleen.com> writes:
>To the list,
> Most of you complainers are forgetting several important points about
>what
>sets price.
> 1)Engineering costs, to develop the parts, it just doesn't happen by
>itself.
> 2)Tooling costs, some components require tooling or jigs and believe
>it or
>not these cost money.
> 3)Purchase quantity,sometimes you must purchase in large quantities
>to get
>your parts manufactured, which means more initial investment.
> 4)To make money,most businesses operate on a profit basis, or they
>doing
>last long.All businesses have overhead that must be taken into
>consideration when coming up with prices.
>Most of you complaining either don't live on the other side or just
>plain
>forgot that their is more than just the cost of the part itself.Stop
>and
>think before you complain or better yet, just don't but the part, but
>don't
>complain about pricing.We should all be thankful that new parts are
>even
>being produced for vehicles that are so far out of production.

No actually i tokk all that into consideration.  i don;t care anymore. if
i can find out if you need a special roller arm or somethjing i'll get a
custom grind cam and let you guys know how it turned out.

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)