Re: SVO: Help - Fuel Pressure Problem

Brian,
 It sounds like you are on the right track,the fuel pressure sould be at
about 40 P.S.I. at idle and go to about 60 P.S.I. under boost conditions,
and then after shutting off the engine remain at about 30 P.S.I..The other
cause may be the fuel pressure regulator, which may not be doing its
job.Also don't forget the 84 has 2 fuel pumps,one in the tank and one on
the frame with the fuel filter, check both.Good Luck.
                                       Neil