Re: SVO: roller cam? OVERPRICED!!

Hello Cory, welcome back.
 Please read the price again. If you cannot, please have someone read it to
you.  The CAMSHAFT ALONE IS $385.00. If you or anyone else can do it better or
cheeper put your money down and do it. Some people talk the talk but can not
walk the walk. I have sold alot of my camshafts to many people, everyone seems
to like them. We have the dyno numbers to backup what we say. We also have the
inspection stickers on the cars to prove it will pass any emission test.  You
like some other people only have words and hot air. All I can say is talk is
cheep, put you money where your mouth is. Good luck

Later....Nick