Re: SVO: roller cam?

        I've got to chime in on this roller cam thing.  Roller cams are not
cheap.  You are not dealing with a replacement cam here like a 5.0L.  You
are dealing with a conversion kit for an engine that came with a flat tappet
cam.  Ever priced a roller conversion kit for a 351C?  Costs about $1000.
So Nick's cam is pretty fair comparitivly.  I've never had any experience
with Nick's cam, and I'm not endorsing it.  I'm just saying that it is
priced accordingly.  So.... if you think it's too expensive, don't buy it.
End of story.  Now quit `yer bitchin!
                                                Bug Bug