Re: SVO: roller cam?

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:28:48 EST Mp23cc <Mp23cc@aol.com> writes:
>Rod you are right, but that is only half the battle.

>So I do not think that $680.00 is alot for a camshaft kit that works.
>It is a
>very fair price for a product that does would is it claimed to do.
>This is
>alot better then spending $50.00, $100.00 or even $200.00 on anything
>else for
>your car and getting nothing from it. Like they always say, "it costs
>money to
>go fast, how fast to you want to go" Thanks again

OH my is $680 bux? and you say its " the only true street roller cam for
the SVo?" you are pretty hyped up about your cam, how about some
dynotests or something, after all we could just spend $50.00 $100.00
$200.00 on stuff we do know it works. and like those Honda people you
were talking about. Most of em are all talk(Hint Hint)
lets see some results of the  roller cam!

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)