Re: SVO: roller cam?

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:45:17 EST Mp23cc <Mp23cc@aol.com> writes:
>Go ahead and try, Crower will not sell you a core. But Esslinger will
>sell you
>a kit with valves for $900.00. Crane will sell you a blank, it is
>around
>$320.00 and then you need to get it ground more $$$$$$$$. What you
>think we
>are dealing with, this is not a 5.0. Good luck.

Thanks for that comment, now i will try even harder to do this. I dunno
if you realized this or not, but there are more camshaft companies than
Crower, and Crane.  and i would even have to go to a cam shaft maker.

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)