Re: SVO: CCA AUXILLIARY FORMING

Dwayne has had a wonderful idea here. AT least twice each weekend I find
myself needing to move cars and parts in order to get another out. Dwayne has
been put fully in charge of this organization. I only offer 1 small change to
the requirements, that is instead of having to own at least 1 SVO, I think
that it should be at least 1 2.3 Turbo powered Ford. I say this because due to
the overwhelming popularity of this program, I feel that there just wont be
enough SVO's to go around to each hopeful member. Thanks for your support,
Paul (CCA Pres.)