Re: SVO: RE: Petition to join the CCA...

In a message dated 97-12-04 21:33:16 EST, Rcl@dms2.com writes:

<< Due to the extra 100 lbs of torque(v-tec model) the exhaust tip adds, the
cars have the tendency to torque steer dramatically.  The tire extrusions
allow them to merely bounce of the objects they hit rather then scuffing the
yellow paint, chrome wheel trim, and of course, that 5" tip.

 Ron L.
 85.5 SVO
 90 Grand Am
 79 Malibu Wagon

Oh I see, thank you for the enlightenment. So I should conclude from this that
it is not for looks but is absolutely necessary to add these features to front
wheel drive cars in order to maintain  the safe operation of them once those
modifications are made.

Paul (CCA Pres.)