Re: SVO: Re: modern performance

In a message dated 97-12-05 03:14:46 EST, extremesvo@juno.com writes:

<< >
 I dunno maybe they are o.k, but on my car they don;t fit right.. one
 hangs lower then the other. and it doesn;t follow the rear valance
 parallel... oh well but its good enought for me.

 ExtremeSVO
 Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
 2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)

Who put them on? no offense intended to anyone but exhaust work takes talent
to an extent and its not hard to end up with pipes misaligned.

Paul (CCA Pres.)