results from the truck shootout...

Ran 13.30, 13.57, 13.06 and 13.04 (in that order...)...MPH was around
101-102...the track was all messed up from all the dumbasses in the
duallies doing wet and sloppy burnouts up to the line.

I had the fastest mini-truck (by about a second) and the second or third
fastest truck overall (kept changing) when I left to go to school (some
blown, nitrous Chevy ran a 12.10 and there was a blown lightning that was
about the same as mine.

Wonder if they're gonna have a big-ol' picture of my POS Ranger in the
April edition of Truckin'?  ;)

Joe