Re: Dave's List

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> Cory & Joe,
> 	So what's up with you guys "coming out" on
> Dave's list?  And Cory, I thought Dave totally kicked
> you off...? ;-)

Coming out? I'm engaged....and I'm pretty sure Joe isn't....and if I was
and did, it wouldn't be on Dave's list. ROFL! ;)

How is he going to totally kick me (us) off? :)

I just want to see Nick fork over some hard evidence of dyno runs and the
like, and not just talk. Any side bets he has no proof of his products?
He still can't justify why I should spend $385 on his cam, and not on
oxide and (or) an Engle...

Cory