Engle 65 WASRe: SVO: roller cam?

In a message dated 97-12-06 01:52:24 EST, shidel@suntan.eng.usf.edu writes:

<< Cool.....I think I could make a fixture for a dremel similar to what they
 use to make keys, and copy the engle 65... I could get this goin for like
 150: >>

 Why does everyone poo-poo the Engle 65?  Yes,I have heard about the
valvetrain noise, but it seems 55 owners have to disconnect the knock sensor
too.  Though I've heard the 65 made awsome power and is true it delivered
shitty mpg?  So why did it die or is it still alive?  I heard Engle makes
another 2.3liT cam called the 111?

-Eric