Re: SVO: fuel pumps

Matt,
 You can upgrade to late model S.V.O., and eliminate the frame mounted pump
and just use the in tank pump.You will need to get the pump bracket from a
late model, either S.V.O. or, 87 and newer 5.0, as the original brakcet is
different.You can then use any aftermarket pump 155 or bigger.The only
other thing you must do is come up with fuel line to eliminate the external
frame mounted pump already on the car.I would look for a late model S.V.O.
and use those lines if possible, it may require some fabrication
though.Good Luck.
                          Neil
P.S. The original in tank pump is a low pressure pump.I have a spare frame
rail mounted used pump if you are interested, probably pretty cheap.