SVO parts for sale

Cloth rear seat,no tears,fair condition,complete tops and bottom $35
84 console shell(bare shell) needs repair in 2 places(cross piece in front of
shifter and floor inside compartment under armrest)these place are cracked,no
pieces are missing.This is a bare shell with nothing on it. $10

Thanks,
Paul (CCA Pres.) getting rid of these is part of my attempt at reducing my
parts collecting problem. More to come soon as I clean the garage, its a mess
just ask Mike Ray, He has seen it. apparently its not as bad as Dave's though
so were gonna turn up the voltage on Dave a bit.