Re: SVO: RE: Petition to join the CCA...

In a message dated 97-12-06 17:03:25 EST, shidel@suntan.eng.usf.edu writes:

<<
 I thought they were to give you a push bar that was in a comfortable
 position so that when they punched a hole in the oil pan thay can push it
 off the road...

I think that was just a byproduct that was found out by owners after
installation and then after the engine blowing up. I dont think it was
intended that way. You know, I do think though that they truly believe that
the size of the wing on their car represents the wishfull size of their
manhood.(Boy, I wonder what they think about our SVO's with the Bi-wings =O ).

Paul (CCA Pres.)