Re: This is the BS I was talking about...

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, Scott Shidel... wrote:

> Well, has alot to do with your idea of stock...my engine is stock, and
> from the 1/8mile MPH Carl said it should be at like 215(rw?
>
> 85mph, 2560 with me in it.

Good point...we have to consider who's doing the wrenching/tuning on
these cars though:

Scott's stock = 13's (12's ??)
Nick et al's heavily modified = 14's

I just don't get that Nick guy and all his hype with numbers that can't be
true...I sometimes wonder if he rates things in metric horsepower or
measure's acceleration in KPH in a 1/4 kilometer ;)

later,

Cory