Re: SVO: Re: CCA Sgt. at arms found!!

>> He will also be the one who pulls the switch for the shock therapy
>sessions as
>> he is not as sick as some of the rest of us.

I've started the shock therapy and we're making progress I guess.  MAybe
good, maybe bad ... depends on how you look at it.  :-)

        - DAve
       '96 Cobra Convertible  (RSS)   #1803    SCOA
       '90 SHO White                              SHO Registry
       '89 SHO Black
       '84 20th Anniversary Mustang GT-350: For sale soon ...
       http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/gt350/nelligan.htm
            ...  Would make a great Christmas present!
       '84 XR1000 (Harley-Davidson)