Re: SVO: Floyd's Hi-po Tractor (was Road Atlanta)

In a message dated 97-12-07 12:58:04 EST, corvetter@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
   If I divide 12.2 mph into 60 mins I get 4.9180 which I guess is 1
 mile in 4.918 mins so if I divide that by 4 it should tell me what
 time it took to get 1/4 mile which is 1.2295 mins but you still got to
 add the msec to hit the max speed which is .01667 so the total is
 1.24617 mins or 74.770 seconds for the 1/4 mile.

 I sort of winged the calcs so don't flame me on it and anyway at that
 ET I don't think slight errors is going to help much. If their is
 someone in NJ who is willing to lend me one of those G-Force 1/4 mile
 meters or some dyno time. I could give you some real hard figures :) I
 think the tractor might be too slow to be able to get figures from a
 G-Tech or Dyno.

The fact that you Took the time to figure this out would normally lead to a
voltage increase in your therapy but we will let it slide this time since you
didn't actually try to get it exact :). I plan on getting one of those G-tech
pro witchijiggys, maybe I will break out the Cub Cadet and we could meet for a
run(you will have to give me 5 tractors and the break though).

Paul (CCA Pres.)