SVO: RE: New Subscriber

OK Paul, Judging by your company name....You sound like a "techno Geek"
SVO owner.

What do you do for a living? I have a theory that these unknown Mustangs
for some reason are owned MOSTLY (not all) by computer / engineer types
who enjoy the idiosyncrasies of a 2.3 turbo as opposed to the 5.0 crowd.

Do you own more cars than your family can drive at one time?, If so
Paul.... meet Paul (pres of the CCA). He'll be working w/ you over the
next several months on your therapy.

Mike

Enjoy the list!