SVO: Engle 65 vs 55 camshafts

Recently Engle TCS-55 and TCS-65 camshafts were run on a lobe patterning &
measuring machine at a respected camshaft manufacturer, and here's what was
found.

The 55s lobes are the same intake to exhaust.  The 65 is supposed to have
the same exhaust lobe as the 55, but a larger intake lobe.

What we found was that the 65 had the same intake lobe as a 55, and a
smaller exhaust lobe.
hmmm...

I will have actual numbers soon, because I've always thought the Engle cams
didn't measure out to what the card says.  BTW, nor do I care.  It works,
and it's cheap.

So, basically, forget the numbers that are bandied about, and remember that
the 55 has been a proven improvement over stock, especially for 2.3 turbo
cars without the largest stock cam (83 TBird and Cougar, 84 SVO, all
automatic XRs and TBirds).

$149 delivered, with new followers.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver