SVO: Yet More Parts for sale

I found Yet more parts to get rid of while "re-packing my garage" today.
-Original 84 SVO carpeting (needs cleaning) $25
-a/c condensor $20
-Standard 83-86 Mustang Tail lights (easily pinstriped to look like svo) $40
pair
-My 86 Turn signal switch with arm broken off $FREE
-84 SVO original rear Koni shocks (need rebuilding, one is seized,spoke with
koni   and its still rebuildable)Koni rebuilds for $85 each  $30 for the pair.
-NOS console shell(still in ford box)pn:E2ZZ-61045A36-B blue but can be easily
dyed grey or any other color. Now obsolete from Ford List price was over $100.
$50
-Turbo coupe transmission Crossmember(boxed, heavy duty peice)dont know if it
will work with mustang or not  $15
-Turbo coupe 85 red interior (what do you need?) baby bird special...cheap
cheap!
-5.0 Stock Headers (make excellent wheel chocks-cheaper too!) $15 pair

I will continue cleaning during the week and will post more if I find it. Some
prices are negotiable..I am easy to get along with.
Paul (CCA Pres.)
As you can see, it was a very productive Day at CCA HQ, I can now walk
completely around my 79 conv. in the garage and my driveway is looking less
like a junkyard. We even replaced both clutch cables in my SVO(Main cable was
really stretched out). I was assisted by our newest member and SGT> at arms,
Eric. Thanks Eric.

Dave, the 85 Turbo coupe is almost finished being parted out, we will then
fill with junk metal. ...............Where do you want it????