Re: SVO: Re: CCA Sgt. at arms found!!

In a message dated 97-12-07 19:08:44 EST, dnellig@apci.net writes:

<<
 I've started the shock therapy and we're making progress I guess.  MAybe
 good, maybe bad ... depends on how you look at it.  :-)

         - DAve
        '96 Cobra Convertible  (RSS)   #1803    SCOA
        '90 SHO White                              SHO Registry
        '89 SHO Black
        '84 20th Anniversary Mustang GT-350: For sale soon ...
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/gt350/nelligan.htm
             ...  Would make a great Christmas present!
        '84 XR1000 (Harley-Davidson)

Either way its progress in some direction. Let us know if your not happy with
the results,we can adjust the voltage setting either way.

Paul (CCA Pres.)