1984 SVO for sale

Group,

Unfortunately, I've taken a job out East and my SVO can't come with me.  I
store it for free, so I don't need to sell it, but since I don't see myself
driving it in the next 2 or 3 years, maybe someone out there could put it to
better use.  It's in storage right now, and will be indefinitely.  If anyone
is interested in buying it, let me know.

1984 SVO    (VIN 1FABP28T4EF100479)       $6,000 firm

42k original miles (engine professionally rebuilt to heavy duty race specs.
at 32k miles
All Gray Leather interior, all leather in exc. cond. (including steering
wheel and shifter)
Always garaged, never driven winters
Every available option, including tilt-sunroof
Original paint and trim in very good cond.
All stock except:
   New 2 1/2 exhaust (3" from turbo) w/high flow CAT
   Saleen bushings
   Engine rebuild (see above)
4 - P255 ZR16's, 10k miles on them
1 year old, prof. installed, Pioneer disc player ($400 new)--still have old
cassette. deck
Mostly highway miles--never been on a track or at a drag strip
All papers and receipts (Madison, WI)

Questions welcome