RE: svo production

Thanks, I think this may have helped me as well. I can't read the door
sticker to get the build date. The last six digits of my V.I.N # 116402
, which would mean mine was the 401 off the line that year. And also
indicate that mine was probably made in the same month as yours, 10/83.
Also, didn't someone indicate once that you could order another sticker
from ford with all the correct information if you supplied the VIN# ?

Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver