Re: SVO: Shifters

For those interested, When I put the Hurst in my SVO(the one with stops), I
compared it to the original Hurst that came with the car. Both shifters look
Identical except for the stops which it looks to me like Hurst added a plate
to the top of the shifter which holds the stops. If you remove that
plate(which bolts to the shifter), you will have a shifter that looks
identical to the original ( I imagine that it would work the same too).

Paul (CCA Pres.)