Re: svo production

In a message dated 97-12-08 15:07:17 EST, neil@saleen.com writes:

<<
 Dennis,
  Your vehicle would be number 16401 off the line that model year.I don't
 know if Ford sells replacement stickers, let us know what you find out.
                                                        Neil

I would be interested in some new stickers too, so I can repaint the entire
car properly(and finally get rid of those awful white stripes) My sticker is
messed up where the production date is.

BTW, My SVO has a sticker on the Door jamb (drivers side) the has the VIN #
and says SVO and then RED on it with a bar code. Does anyone else out there
have this on their car? Nobody that has seen it has ever seen one like that
before.

Paul (CCA Pres.)