Re: SVO: Shifters

Paul,

>...If you remove that
>plate(which bolts to the shifter), you will have a shifter that looks
>identical to the original ( I imagine that it would work the same too).

Very interesting, I  cannot remember the Coomp Plus shifter design or
construction but the only advantage I see over the Hurst (stock)unit in
conparison is the Cast base plate.  The 5.0 base plate is stamped steel.  I
did not like the shift feel of the Comp Plus shifter when I installed it in
my 5.0 several years ago.

Chris Roth
98 SVT Contour -Black
86 SVO Mustang -Silver Metallic