Re: SVO: Shifters

> >A Hurst is the way to go...your lucky the bolts failed and not one of the
> >little roll pins or the fork itself..
>
> I agree with you that the Hurst Comp Plus shifter ($150) is the way to go

Actually on the list of aftermarket shifters, Hurst would be on the
bottom of the list. It's notch-iness between 2nd-3rd shift is seriously
lacking when compared to the smoothness of a Pro-5.0, Kirban, or Ripper.
Which are a much better engineered piece and only slightly higher in
price at $169.00

Bud
86 2R
85 4E